Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures Of How An Ulcer Looks What Will The Doctor Do?

What will the doctor do? - pictures of how an ulcer looks

I have half a dollar on average her leg over the foot that I leave for a month and a half wound that burns like fire, and sometimes end up drains, clear liquid that dries to a yellowish color and comparison with images like a venous ulcers, I have tried everything to heal at home, and nothing works. There is a deep wound that seems superficial, but I suffer every day because I was not there long, and it burns like fire. The skin ulcers was developed by a number of years ago, and discoloration that corresponds to the photo and description of a venous stasis ulcer. I am very, very afraid to see a doctor because I am afraid to tell me that my leg will not heal or amuptated in the situation. I know I have the motion of the Earth's crust always difficult because when I spend hours out of it, like when I sleep, but is started, if it hurts my back and will be open when I bathe. treatable, and will do what the doctor? I'm afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment