Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ejaculation On Chest Late Ejaculation Question?

Late ejaculation question? - ejaculation on chest

I am 14 and I masturbate occasionally. I used to be able to *** when the orgasm, but I had to treat an injury to my balls with an ice chest to. Anyway, I can *** again, but not when I come to orgasm Instead it like 3 or 4 minutes later in my pants. It is a backup that is the maximum for the moment, so not too bad, but I still remember how hard that is and how to fix it.

2 comments:

MrDover ♥ U said...

I know this is a very general answer, I think this is the first time that I had the answer - Go see a doctor - do not shy to your parents you think something is wrong with telling their soldiers. It is not necessary to go with them into any detail, saying only that it hurts. But your doc. Ernst child, checked out, you might want to someday have children, and the risk of permanent damage as possible. (I doubt it is permanent, but not worth the risk)
I think the world needs more children, nature, go see a doctor

Drink Water said...

Consult a doctor, which is not normal.

Post a Comment