Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lumbar Erectile Dysfunction Excessive Masturbation....erectile Dysfunction,back Pain,groin Pain.poor Concentration?

Excessive masturbation....erectile dysfunction,back pain,groin pain.poor concentration? - lumbar erectile dysfunction

Hello Sir, I am a student of 25 years in medical school. I have problems with memory loss, impaired concentration, fatigue easily, after the premature ejaculation, low sexual desire, erection weakness and pain in the low-slung around the tip of the tail bone, I think that is the nerve pain and pain may be made in the groin spermoneuralgia . i MRI of the lumbar spine and tailbone, which I all my tests normal. Harmony Inc. testosterone, FSH, prolactin, thyroid and normal test.everything blood tests.i they have on the net that all the symptoms seen by excessive masturbation, which I in my past, and I suffer pain in my back, I ' m sure is nerve pain can be caused to the imbalance of acetylcholine and dopamine, the headache.
. At the moment I take Chinese medicineture to mature before ejaculation and decreased libido .. So I am taking medication to overcome these symptoms are caused by excessive masturbation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment