Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gay Cruise Videos Gay Cruises? Your Thoughts?

Gay cruises? Your thoughts? - gay cruise videos

Recently, I saw ads gay cruising, as Atlantis. What do you think of the idea? Sounds / looks / feels a bit strange on a cruise ship with thousands of hot gay guys (especially when I saw in the video looks like a big Pride Parade). Perhaps if you are single, would it work, but especially if you have an appointment and want to spend a romantic holiday, it seems a bit awkward .. Is it me, or rejects the idea that others, too? If this is the only way the members of the LGBT community can have .. quiet and romantic vacation on a cruise? Have you or any other couples who are gay cruises in other populous heterosexuals were aware? How was your / their experience?

Please let me know if I think too, or if there is no reason it should be about a strange feeling. Thank you ~

10 comments:

ѕмιℓє☺ said...

Sorry ... I find it funny.

☼Twitch☼ said...

Not all Gay are hot, and not all homosexuals are always looking to get laid. Many couples want to cruise among the people that you feel comfortable and be myself. A cruise gay, would be easier, in fact, violate gay in public, and not to the sensitivities of other passengers.

Thomas B said...

I agree with you, when I see ads always thinking about how strange it is my time aboard a ship with hundreds of gay children to spend, I think I'm a little crazy TBH B / C as much as I believe, I love children were a few girls have had! I think that gay holiday in the rule, however.

lol rotf lmao said...

Horny people do not bother me, maybe the masses, it can be difficult, but my biggest concern is the fact that on a boat. Battleship!

You could say I have a phobia ...

Dearbhai... said...

u if a man to love and if ur gay ur a man, but after he is gay an option to choose wisely

thank you x

B-Bear said...

Haha, I totally agree with you: p its clumsy

B-Bear said...

Haha, I totally agree with you: p its clumsy

Ronda S said...

I support him, I love to go.

Kesha M said...

It seems strange ... But hey, whatever floats your boat: P

John said...

For the very young and beautiful, and the only (or at least not monogamous), are gay idyllic cruises: They have put a lot of fun and you - a lot. There seems to be a disadvantage. Not at all like a big parade of "pride" No (sadomasochistic exhibitionism, or not much), and no lesbian or transsexual. But care for the poor, obese, ugly, and those who were captured and / or intimidate a single partner in obedience monogamy - in short, the "romantic" - a gay cruise, could fight the end of all of us are so hard to maintain and to keep the appearance. Risky indeed for uncertainty.

Post a Comment