Sunday, January 10, 2010

Caravelle Resort Has Anyone Stayed At The Caravelle Towers In Myrtle Beach Recently?

Has anyone stayed at The Caravelle Towers in Myrtle Beach recently? - caravelle resort

Want to know if someone Caravelle Towers in Myrtle Beach recently. If so, how was it? That is all that I find Ava. for this weekend and you want only the opinion of those who have been here. Please do not reply if I did not leave it for years. This is me, my husband and our son 6YR. Usually stay at the hotel in Baywatch or more in Cherry Grove. Thank you!

2 comments:

otisisst... said...

I have not stayed there. But you can go to www.tripadvisor.com and read by honest people who have been there recently. The website will also tell you what they are prepared for this hotel.

That the House of Dayton? It is a good thing. Very clean and affordable. Large pools.

Jamie :] said...

Well, I think I stayed in the vicinity of the city, but ownership of the same company and almost looks the same. I was in the last month. was a good hotel, but the water was not very clean pool. directly on the beach and that's a plus. in the complex have a problem with children of the fire alarm pulls at any time day or night. It happened when I was twice .. once a night and a further 4 hours. but I'm not sure what happened in the towers. Go to Trip Advisor and U can reviews from people who stayed there recently read

Post a Comment