Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kids Outdoor Play Sets Outdoor Play Structures Sets Or Kits For School-Aged Kids?

Outdoor Play Structures Sets or Kits for School-Aged Kids? - kids outdoor play sets

Hello,
I am opening a daycare center for children of school age from 6-10, and we are on the structures of free play for them to be determined. Some of the ideas we have is a blow to the pool and a basketball hoop. However, we are trying to determine what other people outside the game structure kits and door types of games available.

We think of swing sets, but it may be better for the children of "young". Children from 6-10 will not play a swing.

Has anyone can share ideas for outdoor play stations for Children 6-10?

Thanks in advance ......

2 comments:

Angelie said...

Well, I have my little boy of 12 years and I like to play in the yard and swings! Make a sample size adveredge play and swing for children and elderly.

Angelie said...

Well, I have my little boy of 12 years and I like to play in the yard and swings! Make a sample size adveredge play and swing for children and elderly.

Post a Comment