Monday, January 11, 2010

Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer What Can I Do To Maintain My Look Of Not Shaved For 4 Days?

What can I do to maintain my look of not shaved for 4 days? - schick quattro titanium trimmer

I like to change the styles. I have a Van Dyck beard now ... but I feel like scratching.

Hahaha I thought it was nice at first, but I found many comments on it. Some comments were "is fantastic!", "It makes you look like a French pirate," "too red", "is sexy," "makes you look older" is "too dirty", "is not over yet" and so further.

My hair is brown, but my facial hair is almost orange ... haha weird. What do I do now, take the style I shaved me around the neck, but I have not shaved my head in 4 or 5 days. It gives me much better because they have a set way baby ... but I give regular reddish beard, which can not grow a full (although I'm almost 20 gah) ....

SOOOO ... Here's the problem. I have a razor, Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer ... But if I is shorter for the position of cuts, so that my face as I do nothaved in a week to ten days (which is too long, of course). Is there something here I can buy, hold, not the look he describe it?

In only about shaving my face, and every Monday ... But then I feel naked for several days.

It just feels good to hold something, that it so short that I can say is look. Sorry if this sounds confusing ... I was like 5 things to write, but I'm sure you mean to understand what I am lol.

1 comments:

mashedta... said...

I have a choice (trimmer) for the last 5 years.No never complaints.Have with a razor all the time.

Post a Comment